What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is the optimization on your website needed in order to have your website appear on the search engine's organic listings. Organic means you are not paying the search engine to appear on their search results. It is all done naturally based on how well it meets the search engine's criteria (SEO).
Having a website will NOT get you to appear on Google. There are a lot of factors and optimizations that need to be made on your website in order for your business to rank on the search engine. Our team will be making constant updates on your site in order to meet the requirements and outrank your competitors.
Why SEO Is Important
SEO is important because it is a huge opportunity to get more/new clients. It is vital to get in front of the users who are searching for your products/services. There are so many people daily looking for your type of business. You just need to get your website in front of them. That is what SEO is for. SEO will increase the traffic to your website therefore increase your leads resulting in more revenue for your company.
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your directories with consistent business information. Some examples of directories are Google Maps, Yelp, Angie's List etc. Local SEO is a compliment to Organic SEO because it adds to your website's credibility. The more directories you are on with consistent information, the more credible your website becomes to search engines.
Local SEO is an important factor in generating leads. Not only does it give your website more credibility, but it also increases exposure to those searching in directories.
Local SEO also helps your Google Maps listing rank higher. Only the top 3 results from Google Maps appears on the organic search. This is called the "three pack". So it is a huge advantage to be one of those three listings.
- Signed Contract:
- Questionnaire: Account Manager will send you the SEO questionnaire to be completed.
- Strategy: Our team will crawl the website and create the strategy based off the market research and competitor analysis. This strategy will include (title tags, meta descriptions, header 1 tags & any URL changes. These implementations will be done on the first month.
- Blog calendar: We will send you the blog topics to be reviewed and approved. The blog topics will be industry related.
- Local SEO: We will create or update directories.
- Implementation/Launch: Our team will begin to implement the strategy.
- Integrate SEO Plugin (In WordPress websites only)
- Website Internal Linking of key pages
- Keyword Prominence
- Mutually decide the list of key pages, keeping in mind target keywords
- Create Anchor tag for key pages
- Article Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Blog Posting (Additional Charge)
- Social Bookmarking
- Directory Submission
- Content Syndication
- Image Sharing
- Video Sharing
You will receive a live report that you can access anytime highlighting the conversions and analytics data.
- Conversion Data: Phone Calls, Form Fills, Downloads, Purchases
- Analytics Data: User behavior data